a few days ago i was plugging my pc and monitor in. as i was plugging in the monitor the ground wire for the cord to my power supply got to close to one of the positive and negative terminals on the monitor cord as i was plugging it in, there was a huge shower of sparks and a shock ran up the ground wire and into my power supply. I would like to know what parts may of been damaged and what i would need to do to fix the problem. The computer turns on but nothing shows up, for a few seconds when it first starts up everything sounds normal, the cpu makes a little clicking noise like it always does when its functioning but a few seconds after boot up nothing at all happens. the screen is just blank, i know its still sending some kind of signal to the monitor otherwise it would just say,"No Input Signal" and then go into stand by.