TechSpot

Should've joined a long time ago. :)

By coolhand
Jul 28, 2005
  1. I must say techspot.com is such a great site. I've been lurking in here, esepcially in the forums for a while but I've been too lazy to just 'sign up' and finally I did. I think there's tons of wonderful members here that are more that willing to help - not to mention that they're also very knowledgeable. Ok, so on with my intro...

I'm coolhand (a handle from my gaming hobbies). I'm o.k. when it comes to computer hardware, but I'm not too detailed in some points so I'd like to know more about it by going to this site. My profession is with the multimedia industry so anyone who has a question in relation to that - feel free to ask me. I'll be in this forums a lot now so hopefully well all get to know each other. Rock on guys. :wave:

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard :wave:

Thanks for the compliments. Although this is a voluntary community, it's those those types of things that keep us (me) going.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, or just sit back and soak up the knowledge.

See ya around ;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.