Silent Hill 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
I downloaded the demo to this game - it looks truly amazing! SH1 was a pretty freaky game, but I haven't played through this demo yet - I was just in awe because of the way it looks. Here's a screenie - IT IS NOT FROM FVM - it's rendered realtime.

Silent_Hill_3.jpg

Just amazing - and it still looks like this when I play.

You can get it at several places. GamersHell, 3DGamers, FileRush, or FileShack, just to name a few. I usually use GamersHell, because of less waiting tiime.

Be warned though, it's a big download, 444 to almost 470 MB's, depending where you get it from. I think the difference is multilanguage support.

Hey Olefarte, the Fileshack link got mixed with the FileRush link. Just thought I'd let you know :p. They are both pointing to the same website :).

Originally posted by acidosmosis
Hey Olefarte, the Fileshack link got mixed with the FileRush link. Just thought I'd let you know :p. They are both pointing to the same website :).
Thanks, Acid. It's fixed now.

I just downloaded and I must say, this is one freaky game! It is VERY odd and I know nothing of Silent Hill 1 and 2 so I am a bit lost as to what is going on. One thing I noticed is that the menu's have *really* bad graphics, and the in-game has pretty nice graphics but it seems kinda pixelated sort of (just like in the picture above that Papa posted). Why is that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back