Since 3 days ago i got bsod all the time i wanted to scan with a new antivirus

dosani

Thank you all for your time, I got bsod every time I tried to install a new AV and do a prescan. After a while I searched and many places in the net told that the Gygabite App Center sometimes create this, so I uninstalled it, andthe BSOD stopped when using AV, but my pc got very slow. I atm followed a thead here for malware removal, and detected 3 instances of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D with Eset Scan online, I am waiting for an answer for eliminating them in the other thread, but want to check if the hardware have something to do with the bsod. So any help there? Thanks for your help, this site is REALLY a godsend for me :)

If you can, post any minidumps created by the BSOD's by going to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending all the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here.

Of course, my machine is slow atm, especially here in the site, but still will upload.

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    63.8 KB · Views: 2
Your PC is definitely infected, probably with a rootkit virus. PROCEXP113.sys and DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Go to the Virus and Malware Removal section and tell them this

Last edited:
Thanks! I will pass the info to Broni in Malware subforum, thanks for the info, really. That means that its NOT my hardware? Do I need to do another any scan or analysis?

Back