Since the people/person running this place have a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowC4S

with me saying that ASUS and ATi suck, please allow me to put it a little more delicately. In my opinion, you should stay away from either of these companies AT ALL COSTS. There, is that better?

I own products from both companies and haven't had any issues at all with any of the parts.

Well the one thing that I have learned is that when they are working correctly, they work very well. If you have problems and need tech support, you're screwed.

I have owned asus boards for a number of years, and only had one problem so far. The chipset fan on my A8N-SLI deluxe went bad. Asus immediately shipped me a new one. Found them extremely easy to work with.

Seems that most of the problems people have with "asus" boards is simply that they buy cheap PSUs and then blame it on other parts when things go wacky. Of course there are exeptions. Every company screws up once and a while, but for now I plan on sticking with Asus. If they start screwing up, I'll drop them of course, but for now I am happy.

[/QUOTE]Seems that most of the problems people have with "asus" boards is simply that they buy cheap PSUs and then blame it on other parts when things go wacky. Of course there are exeptions. [/QUOTE]

My System;
Antec P180 case
Antec Phantom 500 PSU
Asus A8N-SLI Premium
AMD 64 X2 4400
2x1gb Mushkin Red Line PC4000 Ram
Asus EN7800GT TOP GPU
ATi TV Wonder Pro
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
300gb Maxtor SATA hd
4x80gb WD hdds RAID 0
Zalman Reserator1 Plus Watercooling

Believe me, there is nothing "cheap" about my system. Asus doesn't respond to emails, disconnect you when you call and they don't even monitor their own forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back