Singularity problem

red1776

Has anyone else played singularity?
I started the game and it spins continuously and is unresponsive to the mouse. anyone else experienced this?

I played through the game a couple of months back, but I didn't experience any problems... I was also using my two 4870s at the time so I can't say if it's linked to CrossFire or not. I assume that you've got the latest drivers installed and that you've got the game's settings worked out, or does this happen with the menus too? I would suggest enabling v-sync and possibly enabling multi-gpu support... I think that option was in there.

I will try that, I did not see enable multi GPU, if ots there, that may be the problem. It is just the game after the opening cut scene, the menu's are not doing it. Thanks EXCell

yea let me know if you come across any GPU-specific controls, because I could have sworn I saw something that tailored to higher end machines in there. this game was one of the rare few that did not give me any grief at all on Win7 64-bit. i'm thinking that since you have a 6-core processor it could be doing some crazy stuff. it could actually be running the game too fast in which case v-sync should fix it.

btw... is your 1055t on air?

It is on air. these things run remarkably cool and low vcore (for AMD) 1.382 @ 4.17 with a V-8

Unplug any controllers or webcams you might have plugged in. For me, it was my controller that was causing the issue.

Also, the game has a texture streaming problem which is fixed in a patch from Raven, but the FOV is still a little ****ed up and needs to be fixed manually.

Yeah it's not bad; interesting gameplay, and the different endings are kinda cool. :)

Im not that far yet, but it has kind of an odd pace I think. So far I like Metro 2033 much better. I actually got it to bench mark it for my customer library.....didn't know it had a 120 FPS cap.....should have read the TS review first I guess:eek:

Back