SiSARV DRIVER stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRussx

This driver stops working after about 15minutes of playing Table Tennis,and the screen goes all psycodelic,then the system restarts.I send error to Microsoft, a new window popsup ,says this can be fixed,go here and down load new driver.

Now it seem I can only install new driver in a folder.I tried extract the files (I'm not sure what that did, or does.)

The new driver is not in my device manager or programs.

Do I have to get rid of the old before I get the new?

Btw,the computer works fine... unless of course I play T/T for 15min.

To install drivers from the internet:

go into Windows Explorer, left click on Desktop, then File, then New and then Folder - name the folder XXXDrivers (where XXX = type, eg, AudioDrivers)

go to the site for your driver, find the RIGHT one for your mobo and OS,(click on the nearest site to you if appropriate) and then download button - when asked where to 'save' the download specify your desktop folder XXXDrivers and wait until the download is complete.

Once it is done, clear your screen and click on the desktop folder and then on the file inside - if it is a zip or rar file it will need to be unzipped or unpacked - make sure if you are asked to specify where to unzip/unpack to tell it to do so to the XXXDrivers folder.

Once you are done that, uninstall the old drivers for the device and then select the device and specify update drivers and direct the search to the folder you made (don't let Windows do it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back