SKU011.cab not found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I have a problem

Ok so one day i started excel 2003 and then a box appeared saying SKU011.cab not found.

Then i searched for this file and found it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\011

Now i don't know what to do.

Can anyone help me i got alot of stuff to do in excel!!

Thank you.

hello friends,
We find this skuo11.cab error if we have more than 2 user accounts on an operating system. For example WINDOWS XP. If you have created say 2 COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNTS and 1 LIMITED ACCOUNT. You may not find the error on both COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR LOGINS, but may find the error on LIMITED ACCOUNT LOGIN. In some cases only one ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT is bug free.
If these are the symptoms leading to the error on your system please mention the number of logins your operating system has to assist you with further solution.

hello friends,
We find this skuo11.cab error if we have more than 2 user accounts on an operating system. For example WINDOWS XP. If you have created say 2 COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNTS and 1 LIMITED ACCOUNT. You may not find the error on both COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR LOGINS, but may find the error on LIMITED ACCOUNT LOGIN. In some cases only one ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT is bug free.
If these are the symptoms leading to the error on your system please mention the number of logins your operating system has to assist you with further solution.

SKU011.cab

I tried to recover sku011.cab following the route [start>run>regdit.....] But at this point I received error message (regedit no valid Win32 application)
I tried everything I know, which is very little, and then came accross SYSTEM RESTORE in [programmes>accessories>sytem tools> system restore.) and restored my system to the last restore point date, and WALLAH!!! sku011.cab was back and functioning again.
hope this helps anyone out there who faces the same.

Awesome answer!!!

Hey, I had the same problem with excel and this guys post actually worked!! I just joined to share the post that works!!! Follow the guide he got from Marcio.

Thanks Peddant!!!!! BB OUT!!!

Peddant02-16-2006, 01:39 PM

POST 22 :
the problem of SKU011.CAB
change setup.ini
CDCACHE=0

POST 69 :
Marcio in #22 had the solution that worked for me. Go into Registry Editor (Start, Run, "regedit"). Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Software, Microsoft, Office, 11.0, Delivery. There should be only 1 directory under Delivery, which is your DownloadCode (mine was 90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9). Select that directory. On the right side of the screen, right-click on CDCache. Change the value to 0. This worked for me, but be very careful anytime you edit the system registry. Thanks for the great advice on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back