SKYNET, System32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I'm new to this forum and first off I would like to say that this is a really great site. Iv been doing a lot of reading around and the things you guys' do is just awesome ;)

Okay so, I know for a fact I have some serious stuff on my computer at the moment.

Symptoms

This is one of the major problems with my computer. When I restart it, it will hang and I will normally have to turn if off by pressing my tower. On top of this, turning it back on is aggravating. The tower light will go on, I will hear the fans but the monitor will stay blank, with an orange light. The weird thing about it all, is the randomness. Sometimes it will take two hours to get windows to finally start up and sometimes it goes on the first try.

The computer functions fine once it is on, there is just questionable events with it. About a month ago, for whatever reason, the visual appearance of certain things changed. CTRL+ALT+DELETE started bringing up several options, instead of just bringing up the task manager like normal. The shut down menu is now a drag-down bar instead of the icons, and the sign-in screen looks completely different. It doesn't have that windows background with the hint password and what not. Instead, It has a black background with a log in screen that just seems very sketchy. I also and not able to run the disk defragmenter because it says "Disk Defragmenter could not start"

The most recent problem I have been having is very obvious infections. About a week ago, I knew I was infected so I ran some scans with several different anti-virus programs(I currently have Trend-Micro Internet Security and Spy-ware Doctor installed). I realize that I should be running multiple internet security and I will remove them at your instructions. I will be honest here and tell you guys that I did used to do a lot of P2P file-sharing. I have uninstalled Vuze however, my versions of Trend-Micro and Spyware doctor are in fact cracked.

Anyways, the Spyware doctor deleted most of the visual infections but I still have some sort of "system 32" virus that comes up with the Trend Micro scans.I don't know exactly what that means, but anytime I load an application is get an error message saying(This is NOT exactly what it says, just from what I remember) INVALID IMAGE SYSTEM32/SKYNET.
I researched this SKYNET virus and it appears to be a common thing. I was talking to a couple friends who are a lot more knowledgeable then me and they both confirmed that a system 32 virus is UN-Removable and very serious. As of right now when I run any scan with Spy-ware Doctor it comes up with nothing, but with Trend Micro it will consistently delete / quarantine the (what looks to be the same) five files.

I did run the 8 steps.
I am ready to provide images to help explain these symptoms but I can't because I need at least 5 posts.

Logs attached as requested.

Please keep in consideration that it is going to be hard to do steps that require me to restart my computer, but it is capable. It just may take long.

I hope I provided enough information, Thanks in Advance!

why use cracked versions when free ones are available.the cracked may contain virus.
now,u can manually delete the tracking cookies.for the virus download avast,etc and scan and add to quarantine.

I have uninstalled Vuze however, my versions of Trend-Micro and Spyware doctor are in fact cracked.

Since we don't support piracy, why don't you remove what you pirated programs and get the programs the honest way!

I did used to do a lot of P2P file-sharing

And you might be paying the consequences for it now! How about cleaning up the system first. If you want help here, that is something you will need to consider.

I realize that I should be running multiple internet security and I will remove them at your instructions. I will be honest here and tell you guys that I did used to do a lot of P2P file-sharing. I have uninstalled Vuze however, my versions of Trend-Micro and Spyware doctor are in fact cracked.

That's why I'm here lol. Need to make my computer more legit, back when I got them I didn't really know what was good. Nor did I know how serious pirating was.

That's why I'm here lol. Need to make my computer more legit, back when I got them I didn't really know what was good. Nor did I know how serious pirating was.

I DO delete some of it. After I uploaded those logs, my Mal-ware bytes, Spy-ware Doctor, and Trend Micro were all able to delete 2-5 of files of the virus, but they just come back :mad:

You should use another computer to download Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware and HijackThis and install them onto a CD, or a write-protected removable drive and run them on the infected computer. That way you know nothing is going to modify those files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back