SLI flickering

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyguys what's up..like u can see i'm new on this forum so i'm hoping that u will help me cuz i'm pretty desparate..i bought new rig few days ago and nuttin is working like it should...random BSOD's,freezes,now SLI flickering..dunno what to do..my spec r:

EVGA 680i SLI
Q6600 Kentsfield
4 x 1GB Kingmax 800mhz
OCZ Xtreme 850W
2 x 8800GTX EVGA
2 x 250GB WD sata2 16mb
etc...
i manage to "solve" problem with BSOD's and freezes,it works ok with only 2GB of memory...BUT when i enable SLI i got screen flicker,see my windows logon when i boot and then flickering again..SLI bridge off and everything works fine

PLEASE SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING...tnx in advance!!!

SLI features For the GPU are controlled by the bios... reset the CMOS and make sure the latest motherboard drivers are installed

last night i did what u told me and i lost 2h on installing system again...and i have to do it again beacuse it was somee problems during installation... :(

I told you to update motherboard drivers and the BIOS may need updating, not to reload the Operating System...

Where are you located in this World?

no i din't do it on purpouse...i removed drivers then when i wanted to install new ones i couldne get into windows...after windows logon only black screen :) then i had to reinstall win

Yikes, I didn't mean for you to have to go though all this... You are not in the USA are you?

nvm i'm greatfull for your help :) i have all time on this word..i payed for this around 3000$ it has to be done to work right..no i'm in bosnia and herzegovina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back