SLI Help....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiCubs05

alright so i'm trying to up my computer to SLI capability... here's what i currently have

AsRock Motherboard (POS NOT SLI)
2 GIG's GSkill DDR2 Ram
AMD X2 3800 CPU
250 GB WD, 80GB 10,000RPM Seagate
GeForce Nvidia 7600GT

my question is...what motherboard should i get for the new setup, i was lookin at alienware specs...and they use the NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI Motherboard in their systems, which is affordable. but that doesnt look like a socket 939 motherboard...could somebody reccomend a good motherboard that will kick and work with my current processor that i will be most likely upgrading down the road to a 4400 or 5200.

also would it be a high end system with 2 7600GT's?? and which version of the 7600GT would you reccomend getting... theres so many!

Get 2 of the same exact cards by the same exact company with the same exact specs.

Does it have to be a 939 mobo? cuz 939 is dead.....

Whats your price range?

ahh get m2n-e sli thats wat i have, i run 2 x 7600gt and a amd anthlon 64 4600+ (shud run ur cpu, but check)

i think i'm just going to wait and build another new system. new processors are supposedly coming out soon and i still have 939 technology.

i guess i'll just wait till i get my summer job when baseball's over to save some cash and buy a new high end gamer that will get me through college!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back