Slow downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekaonija

My computer never used to slow down while doing one thing at a time, like playing counter strike for instance, but now if its not the sound giving out and shortly after freezing, my connection stops working, or if everything stops responding at all (mouse, keyboard), its that it gets really slow and all the actions I take to close the program (Hitting Esc, clicking the exit button, etc.) makes it slower and slower until its finally closed.

Heres a log, I'm not sure but I don't think I have anything that would be causing this.

Also my computer about 2 and a half years old, and well not exactly top of the line and I know its time for a new one soon xD

Have you tried any of the programs to see if your computer has spyware/adware ??
good programs are adaware SE, and spybot search and destroy, and AVG anti-spyware

Hi,

Please do not fix the O20 entry as it is legit. Fix this though:

O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} -

Apart from that, your HijackThis log appears clean.

May I suggest that you read this thread here on how to speed up your system.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of Mekaonija only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks, no vundo was found though, and its a bit faster...just frustrated because how slow it can be sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back