Soft Crust Pizza or Crispy Crust?

Soft Crust or Crispy Crust

• Soft

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Crispy

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
I'll go to soft when I lose my teeth but I've never met a pizza I didn't like. :grinthumb

I like it kind of in between, but if I had to pick it would soft. Is this some sort of underlying personality test? Are you going to tell us we had a bad experience with something as a child and that's why we like soft crust pizza?

Well I dont like pizza but I said soft cuz I'd probably have that over crispy if i had to eat it :D

hehe. one of our national chains in canada developed a low carb pizza to cash in on the atkins craze. 3.3grams of carbs per slice of "quattro formaggio", compared to 26.5grams in the regular crust pizza. just thinking of low carb pizza makes me barf.

It depends on what I'm in the mood for.

It also depends on exactly what kind pizza or crust we are talking about here. I find myself liking crispy on the outside, soft on the inside more so than either of the two.

I like it soft and chewy. My favorite frozen pizza is Totinos in the microwave. I don't like to heat it in the oven cause then it won't be sloppy and chewy lol. Melts in your mouth.

i am with Rick on this one. i like my pizza crust kind of crispy on the outside but soft inside, sort of like a baguette.

Back