Software Equalizer - Need one, please inform

Status
Not open for further replies.

badadjective

Hi, I am looking for something specific and don't know where to find it. I need an equalizer that controls all sound on my system. I know most software like video players, mp3 players, and even my sound card (Audigy 2 Value) software has built in EQ, but they are all limited and not too functional.

The Windows Volume control has treble and bass bars, but that is also extremely limited.

I am looking for something like a plugin for windows volume control, that is an equalizer, and doesn't eat up a lot of seperate system resources (e.g. I don't need an entire software suite of functions, JUST an EQ)

If anyone could recommend something please, that would be great.

Thank You

thank you dopefisher, however i am looking for something a little different.

more suggestions are welcome, and thank you

Windows volume control is not setup to accept a plugin so you're SooL there. I'm a bit confused as to what you are trying to achieve.... you say you don't need a complete software suite, you just need to equalize everything you hear. Perhaps an actual audio equalizer between your soundcard's output and your amplifier's input is a best choice.

What program are you using, for music I presume? As I read I don't think this is what you are looking for, but check out this equalizer for WinAmp. If you use WinAmp it's not bad.

If you are just looking to EQ all sound, then it looks like what Best Alias suggested might be a good solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back