Some people have too much time on their hands

Pretty sad.. I've seen this one around for a few months though. Each time I'm just as 'impressed' at what thousands of years of ingenuity can do. :)

I saw that one a while back, I think someone around here actually showed it to me. It's kind of neat how some of these things seem to work. It is also sad that some people are bored enough to figure it out.

i had seen this LONG before 9/11 - this is an oldie

As for the Fake moon landing, all arguments that it was fake have been argued with proven facts - but i guess it is up 2 u to beleive what you like,

"i had seen this LONG before 9/11 - this is an oldie"

Why would you see this before 9/11 and how did you recognize it at the time??

Rick, I think Mr.G's talking about the www.moonmovie.com site that SNGX1275 posted and not about the two towers in the folded money.

If I didn't know better, I would say it's possible that the moon landings were faked. But that's only because we haven't been there since the 70's. Let's go back to the moon and Mine it for MOON CHEESE!!!!!!!!
:D

Originally posted by conradguerrero
Let's go back to the moon and Mine it for MOON CHEESE!!!!!!!!
:D

Ha, they're actually going to mine the moon for helium...

Has anyone ever seen the movie Time Machine?

If so, how did the earth get destroyed?

They mined the moon, went too deep, and it broke apart and rained fragments on the earth killing billions of people. Interesting eh?

Wow, too much time on EVERYONE's hands here.
The whole moon thing is a good argument, especially since we haven't been back since.....

Back