TechSpot

Some people have too much time on their hands

By Vehementi
Mar 1, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

Pretty sad.. I've seen this one around for a few months though. Each time I'm just as 'impressed' at what thousands of years of ingenuity can do. :)

2. hdmk

hdmk TS Rookie Posts: 104

that's pretty cool.
    Complete coincidence - of course.

3. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Yeah a coincidence.....how creative are people these days!

4. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

I saw that one a while back, I think someone around here actually showed it to me. It's kind of neat how some of these things seem to work. It is also sad that some people are bored enough to figure it out.

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

www.moonmovie.com

I'm taking no official position on this, come to the irc channel for my word on it. Otherwise have fun.

6. Mr.Guvernment

Mr.Guvernment TS Rookie Posts: 77

i had seen this LONG before 9/11 - this is an oldie

As for the Fake moon landing, all arguments that it was fake have been argued with proven facts - but i guess it is up 2 u to beleive what you like,

7. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

"i had seen this LONG before 9/11 - this is an oldie"

Why would you see this before 9/11 and how did you recognize it at the time??

8. conradguerrero

conradguerrero TS Rookie Posts: 310

Rick, I think Mr.G's talking about the www.moonmovie.com site that SNGX1275 posted and not about the two towers in the folded money.

If I didn't know better, I would say it's possible that the moon landings were faked. But that's only because we haven't been there since the 70's. Let's go back to the moon and Mine it for MOON CHEESE!!!!!!!!
    :D

9. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 2,704

Ha, they're actually going to mine the moon for helium...

Has anyone ever seen the movie Time Machine?

If so, how did the earth get destroyed?

They mined the moon, went too deep, and it broke apart and rained fragments on the earth killing billions of people. Interesting eh?

10. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Wow, too much time on EVERYONE's hands here.
    The whole moon thing is a good argument, especially since we haven't been back since.....