Some problem with some option scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimtiu

When I open to scroll options, they first seem ghostly. Then, when I click an option, the option stucks even in the Desktop! Can people identify this glitch?

I am using Vista and had an HP Pavilion Entertatinment PC.

I notice that Manufactures use this term: HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC
It's very strange this term "notebook PC" its definition is: A larger, bulkier laptop that usually includes more powerful components and a larger display than generally used in smaller portable (Notebook) computers.

So when a user states they have a "PC" (normally being a Desktop computer), it is possible that they mean they have a big Notebook. Generally this term (PC) is highly confusing as the only specification given describing their computer.

To rectify this poor labelling, all manufacture computers also have a model number (somewhere on the case) But to confuse users even more, labels such as "Entertainment PC" have now been thrown into the picture (and even labelled on some Notebooks themselves!) Basically creating a close to impossible guess of what the user actually owns. A user may as well say they have a computer, and need further help. I'd say!

That being said, in your case, I would ask you to go to this page, update all your Drivers; and in the processs put your specific model, and specs in your Profile. To avoid this confusion once and for good!

You may also want to re-define your issue, as that is confusing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back