Some type of virus problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustafog

Hi, I'm having some trojan/virus problem. My browser redirects me to some unpleasant sites. For some unknown reasons i can't follow the instructions how to use SDFix so I attach one HijackThis log.

Now have I done every step, but some problems remain. When I search on google and click on a site 25% of the time it redirects me to a page searchupper.biz/ and clickfraudmanager.com.

Regarding your installed "Norman Antivirus"

I do not feel that this is an adequate Antivirus (just an In My Opinion)
Please uninstall it fully

Install Avira free AntiVirus and do a full scan

I've installed Avira and have done a scan with it. It found some trojans, but not the redirecting problem.

That was quick. Hmm I did say do a full scan though :suspiciou

Anyway, please download and run SDFix (I'm sorry, but I must refer you to t h i s tutorial on its use, scroll down to "SDFix Instructions")

Download, and run the "RunThis.bat" in Safe Mode, as advised
Then attach the log and a new HJT log
Oh by the way, it says that it may take 20mins to scan! (Mine took over an hour to complete!)

I can't get SDFix to work. I start my computer in safemode, then I run runthis.bat. One window is flashing and then nothing happens. I think I just have to live with this problem, it is not a big one. I also see that many other people having the same problem so I think there will be an easy solution to this problem within a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back