I have had a major problem accessing banking sites recently. This is not related to specific browser because I have tried them all on two computers both running Win2K. I can log in with my user name and password ok. However when I then click a link to a banking feature such as to view statements etc. the page never loads and after a long wait I just get a "page cannot be loaded" ( IE ) Or in Firefox is says "Connection to Server was reset" I am using Comcast Cable Modem. A Linksys 8 port router. Two computers connected via KVM plus network printer, VoIP phone and a linux backup server. All networking is functional. I have tried with AntiVirus and Firewalls on and off with no difference. The problem progressed from blocking me from my Comcast account to WaMu bank and now to another bank. Most of my credit card accounts online seem to work ok but I think most use linux servers. Most of these cases the page extension seems to be .aspx extensions that will not load. I have 128 bit encryption turned on in all browsers. Have tried IE 6+, Firefox 3, Netscape, Safari, Opra, Flock, and SeaMonkey. Not one browser will allow me to follow the links in question. This is getting serious because it affects my online banking.