Some weird problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeb

ey, I have this weird problem with my comp, evertytime i try and log onto MSN, it says something is wrong with my Keyports but I dont have any firewalls on (thats what I think so if i do plz prove me wrong) and when i go to sign into world of warcraft, it doesnt connect it just goes Disconnected from server. but my internet explorer works and everything, I dont understand. Please Help. THanks Peace out

kaeb said:
ey, I have this weird problem with my comp, evertytime i try and log onto MSN, it says something is wrong with my Keyports but I dont have any firewalls on (thats what I think so if i do plz prove me wrong) and when i go to sign into world of warcraft, it doesnt connect it just goes Disconnected from server. but my internet explorer works and everything, I dont understand. Please Help. THanks Peace out

Hi

Can you tell us how you connect to the internet?, if your running XP then it has a built in firewall, if your behind a router, that to has a firewall.

Answers on a postcard to the forum please....

Regards

Ididmyc600 said:
Hi

Can you tell us how you connect to the internet?, if your running XP then it has a built in firewall, if your behind a router, that to has a firewall.

Answers on a postcard to the forum please....

Regards

Hey, I connect thru Cable Modem supplied by my ISP, I'm connected with Cable Internet. Im Running XP but the firewall is turned off.

kaeb said:
Hey, I connect thru Cable Modem supplied by my ISP, I'm connected with Cable Internet. Im Running XP but the firewall is turned off.

Hi

It may be possible that your ISP is blocking some of the ports needed, I know MSN can use multiple ports, but as it has just been pointed out that the servers are down, that may be the reason for that,

Regards

Ididmyc600 said:
Hi

It may be possible that your ISP is blocking some of the ports needed, I know MSN can use multiple ports, but as it has just been pointed out that the servers are down, that may be the reason for that,

Regards

Maybe MSN is down but I checked Service Status of MSN and it isnt down and also i cant log in to World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft isnt down aswell. and the only problem I see with MSN is Key Ports =S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back