Somethings wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pictures on my computer shows very fuzzy i think its maybe the video the picture got fuzzy after my failed attempt to install a web cam.help plz.

Sounds like you messed up your video drivers. If you have the install set on the hard drive run the install again.

If you are using the original drivers from your installation CD, then insert it and run them again.

If you are using updated drivers you got from the web, then you need to download the installation set to a folder you create (name it VidDrivers) and then remove your existing screwed-up drivers using Add/Remove and reboot and then goto that VidDrivers folder and execute the install.

thanks for the feedback.honestly i have no idea what drivers i would need to download .how can i find this out the picture is so bad the image on the web cam is barley visible already spoke to a tech for the web cam and it works fine.

I doubt corrupt video drivers would cause a blurry image. When you first boot your computer, before Windows loads, is the screen blurry? If so its a hardware issue, drivers wouldn't fix it. So you need to check the cable connections.

If it only gets blurry after loading Windows, then perhaps it is a driver issue. So reboot and just before you get to the windows loading screen press F8 a few times, a text menu will come up with some options, choose VGA mode and then see if it is blurry when Windows comes up. If its clear, then it is a driver issue.

If its 'blurry' can you make out anything on the screen? As in how blurry is this? Is it actually blurry or is the image totally corrupt? First thing I'd try is to remove/uninstall that webcam thing you think caused this. Then reboot, if still screwed up then:

If based on what I said above it appears to be a driver issue and you can make out stuff on the screen, you can try to do a system restore to a date before this happened. Start Menu -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.

I know I typed a bunch of questions, if you are confused, just answer the ones you can.

thanks .im going to try to restore the system the images are not blurry its more like fuzzy the screen is actually clear its only photos and images i uninstalled the web cam and it still wasnt right .sorry it took so long for a response.it actually may be something really simple but i just cant seem to figure it out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back