TechSpot

Sony delays PlayStation 4 launch in China

By Shawn Knight
Jan 8, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Sony's PlayStation 4 was slated to go on sale in China starting January 11 but that's no longer in the cards. Due to "various factors" and "current circumstances", the launch has been delayed according to multiple media reports.

Read more

2. drjekelmrhyde

drjekelmrhyde TS Booster Posts: 201   +44

PS4 and Xbox1 might not have many games in China, but both seem to come with two women each

3. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,920   +687

I'm a PS4 guy myself but I might import the Xbox One from China just for those two...

4. JakeT

JakeT TS Member Posts: 74   +20

Does anybody care outside of China, because I couldn't care less what a dictatorial, repressive, tyrannical and autocratic government or its indoctrinated, passive and apathetic people want or need. Get off your butts and proclaim your freedom as individuals. No one has dominion over other people unless you let them.

5. "dictatorial, repressive, tyrannical and autocratic government or its indoctrinated, passive and apathetic people"
    Haha, funny that most people in the world would consider these words to be first and foremost an apt description of the USA and not some other country.

6. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,562   +2,368

I don't understand how your feelings towards the United States apply to console sales in China.

7. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,212   +174

It's still considered a foreign console even though it was made at Foxconn in China? I picture China yelling at Japan, "Don't you bring that crap that we made into my County!"