Sony denies NGP delay, PSN raises $1.3 million for Japan

By Jos
Apr 5, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Sony has denied reports that it may delay the global release of its next-generation PlayStation Portable gaming handheld after the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last month led to production disruptions. In a Bloomberg report yesterday, Sony America president Jack Tretton was cited as saying the NGP could be introduced in a single region this year instead of starting sales in more than one market in time for the end-of-year holiday shopping season.

Read the whole story
  2. Omnislip

Omnislip Newcomer, in training Posts: 96

Thank goodness they got rid of the Spiderman text and that mess that is the new PS3 logo and the old PSP one. This looks much nicer.
  3. no way dude the plain playstation logo is dull i liked the (spiderman) text look and also im not to fond of the name ngp psp 2 sounds better and would make it easier to keep track of different psp models the ps2 wasnt called the ngps2 that would have been stupid
  4. Xclusiveitalian

Xclusiveitalian TechSpot Guru Posts: 671   +39

I can't wait for this but I hope it doesn't cost as much as a 3ds!
  5. Cant wait for this beast to drop... an yes! price is nothing for such a well made gadget!! sweet

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.