Sony vaio resolution problem

abbasi

Hi,

I installed win 7 x86 on a sony vaio vpceb36fg. The video card has its correct driver. But my problem is the recommended resolution is 1920x1080 but it is very tiny. I need to focus on every thing by my eyes to see them. And when I pull the resolution down the screen is not obvious and also is not fitted to the LED of laptop.
How to solve this problem pleaase?

Have you tried going into the control panel. Under The Display Icon. There should be a way there. To adjust your text size. Without changing the resolution.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I went and made it 125%. Although every thing is not great but is better than before.
Isn't there any way?
So why Sony should put such video card that when we install its driver we can not read the texts!!!?

I am using win 8.1. There are two ways to adjust the text size and font. Under the display Icon. In the control panel. In win 7 their maybe a way under personalization Icon. In the control panel. Been a while sense I have used win 7. Most laptop don't come with the greatest video. Unless order that way.

Right click on the Desktop and choose Screen Resolution. Look for the down arrow by the Resolution box. Click on it for a slider to change the screen. Mine is set to 1280 x 800 which is the maximum listed and it works well for me (32 bit). You can change font and icon sizes through Control Panel – Appearance and Personalisation.

Back