TechSpot

sound bug in raven shield

By fearcrest
Dec 28, 2003
  1. hey i get this bug in raven shield i really dont know what it is but, my menu buttons dont make sound when i click on em and there is no music, anyone know what this could be?

oh ya and i just got new lansing 5.1 251 speakers, and im using nforce2 mcp-t sound hardware

oh yes, and this is about 5 minutes after play in single player then some sound effects go away and the music stops playing completely

2. fearcrest

fearcrest TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 17

doesnt look like any of you cared but, i reinstalled my mobo drivers and that seemed to do the trick, seemed there was a corrupt audio file so i just installe over it and i nolonger get the problem for now,

ill update if anything happens

3. tripleione

tripleione TS Rookie Posts: 154

Perhaps it's not that no one cared, but rather no one had a good solution to the problem?

Just a thought...

4. fearcrest

mabe, but 1 reply would have been nice to say they at least tryed to think what could have been the problem

5. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,058

This is the holidays fearcrest. We do care but not all of us visit all the threads here all the time. I for one am happy you were able to resolve it. Give us a little time....I know bugs can be a pain, but there ARE good peeps here that try to help others when we can.

Just my $.02

6. fearcrest

well tnx to you guys for replying i dont feel as neglected, :)

i was also sorta mad my normal forum was down (hardcoreware.net)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.