Sound conflict with propellorheads

Hi, I am using propellorheads reason and when I go to watch a you tube tutorial or something I cant hear it unless I close the software first. its not a major issue but is quite annoying. there must be a way round this. thanks in advance

More info is needed. Courtesy of SNGX1275 you might find help here https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/guide-to-making-a-good-post-thread.33297/

apologies for my short and snappy first post. I am sure it has something to do with my audio driver that is assigned to this software being different from the driver that runs most other things. so I am assuming when I start reason that the new driver (asio4all), cancels out my regular audio driver stopping any sound from any other source. again I apologise for my first message which may or may not have been quick and to the pointless, but I really don't know what other relevant info I can give even after clicking the link to the perfect first post, except that I am a bit of a noob with these things.

Well, it wasn't a "snappy" 1st post. What Operating System are you using, what browser are you using? If its an audio driver you're looking for, its always best to go to the manufacturers website to get it.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge can help you.:)

See I told you I was a noob. thanks for the new descriptive summary of my problem. I am using windows vista and google chrome.

Its ok, we all were newbies at once. Like my user name, I'm still learnin my pc & I've been online for many years. This forum is the best place to learn, I wish you well.:)

Back