Sound glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it glitch and then go back to normal? i think its normal maybe.. back in the days i had dialup it used to do that to me (programs stutter for a bit then returns back to normal). I'm not sure why. I don't know if your circumstances different or not..

none that i know off.. sorry.. but it only does it when i click the connect button then thats it so i lived with it..

Make money online - this is real?

Dear Sirs!

Let me introduce to you a reliable investment project Open Trade that is involved in
Forex trading. I'm its client for 6 months already and it is a time proven company you
can trust. I receive my daily profit on every working day.

This fully legal project offers the 1%-2.2% of daily profit with the minimum risk.
The minimum daily profit regardless of the trading results may not be less than 0.5%
of the principal sum. It is fully guaranteed by their reserve fund. Moreover you can
refund the invested money at any time. The results of trading on the Forex market are
published daily on their site.

You can become a client with only $20 and get $10 as a gift! The minimum investment
period is 240 trading days and you can choose any compound rate you wish. The maximum
amount of investment is not limited. Open Trade offers 5% referral commission from
deposits of referred clients.

Open Trade – good money is good. Get additional info on MY SITE.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back