Sound has completley gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Command

Ok here's the deal,
My computer sound (and i mean everything) is not working and i cannot hear a thing!

It happened only like 20 mins ago LoL

There has been no conflict between the sound card and computer for ages and if i think i think ive had this problem before and some how i got it working becaus eof this site LoL

So its defientley not on MUTE im not a *******, and the sound card has been enabled and was never disabled!

And there is a note saying on the Properties of the Sound Device: This device seems to be working fine.

Even know it isnt

this shouldnt be a too bigger problem for all you computer geniuses, a fast reply and any help will be appreciated with my own THANKS LoL!

Thanks,
:chef: MrP :chef:

I guess the little headphone jack tab (inside) got stuck in the headphone position, so electrically defeating the signal to the speakers. REMEMBER this for the next time. :haha:

Cheers.

WoW!

Welll i discovered staright after the speaker working that the little metal thing u insert in to the hard drive thing has beeen snapped in HALF!

Half of it is still inside the hard drive!!!!!!!!!
At the moment my sound is fine so im ok, but to get it out i dont know!

The only thing i can think of is to turn the whole power of and try and get it out with a pin LoL

But for now i wont try anything :bounce:

MrP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back