Sound issues...nothing major

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bark4Soul

For some reason all I am hearing soundwise now is the backround of everything, like ambient sounds? I will use an example, I am watching a movie and I hear cars waaay in the back, wind blowing, but when people talk it is REAL quiet, I cant remember how to fix this, I did once, can someone help me, it's doing it in games too, what do you need from me to help here?

In control panel there is "sound, speech, and audio devices" That's a good area to configure your sound output. You could have possibly plugged the sound device into the wrong port on the computer? I've had stupidity problems where I could hear **** but it was extremely awkward. Possible electronical interference, if there is metal devices(generally your audio cords touching the surface around the port it creates interference).

maybe you have installed several audio codecs at the same time that are now interfering with each other. i had that problem once and i unistalled all the codecs and installed a codecs pack afterwards. it solved my problem

if you want good codecs packs go to www.free-codecs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back