Sound Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddymonster

ok....sometimes my sound on my computer works and sometimes it doesnt... i go 2 sounds and devices and stuff but it says no device is found

1. go to device manager & check for any yellow sign.if ther there,that means that u dont have drivers installed or they r corrupt.
2. make sure u can detect your card,now for that u may use a software call everest or stil use device manager under other devices or sound.

did u fix that sound problem?

ok i think u fixed.am going to leave this room and find other problems to fix in other rooms.that is if u fixed yours.am using a cell phone so am a bit slow & i dont get instant messages.

however,i still have to help u.anyway,check for the yellow symbols in device manager.also if yo card is a pci plug-on make sure it well pluged in by opening your box.but if its on board,make sure that there r no IRQ conflicts, u do that in device manager.

no taht didnt fix it.. there no yellow thing next to it, and it says the device is working properly.. ALSO i have another problem now..

sometimes when i exit a program or a game my windows themee wil lturn to windows classic and i cant change it back...

Download the Chipsets for your MOBO then download the Sound Drivers for MOBO onboard sound. If you have PCI Card for Sound you still want to download the Chipsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back