Sound problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was coonnecting my usb to Mobo and decided to unplug the audio cables for more space. When i was done with the usb i hooked the audio cables back on the correct pins except this time when i started up my pc again my mic wasnt working and my left speaker keeps going out and comes back. Could this be a wire problem since i have checked several times to see if maybe i didnt get them on the right pins. any ideas any one.,

So i was coonnecting my usb to Mobo and decided to unplug the audio cables for more space. When i was done with the usb i hooked the audio cables back on the correct pins except this time when i started up my pc again my mic wasnt working and my left speaker keeps going out and comes back. Could this be a wire problem since i have checked several times to see if maybe i didnt get them on the right pins. any ideas any one.,

if you have the mother board manual there has got to be a picture description of some sort in it to guide you through the placement of the wires..if you need the mother board manual give me the make and model of the mother board and i can find the manual from the maufacturer

I would uninstall and reinstall your sound card drivers to eliminate a software problem, sadly you might have damaged the card (you also might try to replace the audio cables if you can find them).

what kind of sound card do you have? Is is PCI sound card or do you have onboard sound and by connecting pins you mean connecting onboard audio device to the front panel on the PC case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back