Soundblaster Live! sounds odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeagullSid

Hi everyone, I'm new here and could use some help. For no apparent reason, the sound coming out of my speakers has changed. Now everything sounds like I'm hearing it from the end of a long tunnel, with a really annoying echo which increases and decreases in pitch at the end. I've checked all my sound settings, and everything is normal. It can't be the driver as it used to work ok. I've made no alterations to my pc that could have caused this to happen. I'm totally stumped and don't know what to do next. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

SeagullSid said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here and could use some help. For no apparent reason, the sound coming out of my speakers has changed. Now everything sounds like I'm hearing it from the end of a long tunnel, with a really annoying echo which increases and decreases in pitch at the end. I've checked all my sound settings, and everything is normal. It can't be the driver as it used to work ok. I've made no alterations to my pc that could have caused this to happen. I'm totally stumped and don't know what to do next. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I think your adjustments are out of wack in audio HQ ,go to Enviromental audio and do your sound thing in there ,check echo and such,lots of options,Cheers !

Thanks Paul

That did the trick, I didn't have AudioHQ installed on my pc, so I installed it and found the reverb was set to max, I don't know how it happened because I haven't changed anything. Everything's sorted now, thanks very much

SeagullSid said:
That did the trick, I didn't have AudioHQ installed on my pc, so I installed it and found the reverb was set to max, I don't know how it happened because I haven't changed anything. Everything's sorted now, thanks very much
Anytime ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back