SoundBlaster tweaking galore @ TechSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
If you happen to be a SoundBlaster card owner you are of luck today. Thomas has updated all the content from our soundcard tweaking guide that is related to Creative Labs soundcards, that is, SB Live! & Audigy cards and a new section covering Audigy 2 stuff (expect a full review soon).

This is definitely a great start-up guide for configuring and getting the best audio possible from your PC.

[center]
34.gif
[/center]

And just in case you haven't checked our complete soundcard tweaking guide, you are definitely missing something, so far we have got covered some of the most popular gaming cards from Hercules (except latest 7.1 releases), Philips, Turtle Beach and Videologic, plus some general tips on speakers positioning and more.

Originally posted by TS | Julio
[center]
34.gif
[/center]

That doesn't seem to work...

Anyway, nice guide, I'm certainly reading up on it as we speak. (even though we aren't speaking...:D...)

The best tweak I ever did with my soundblaster card was when I "tweaked" it into a turtle beach santa cruz.:D

I've updated the html for the guide now so all broken images should be fixed & all, I'll get re-uploaded a proper printable version soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back