Soundcard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashblingbling

i have a sound blaster audigy and when i play i play n e game the sound comes a little late, like in halo when i shoot with a sniper the sounds comes like 1 and half second later, same thing in call of duty 2 . so can somebody please help me out. thanks!

C44-3272.jpg

Is this what you have? Mix reviews on this one... Try a different PCI slot away from the AGP or where your Videocard is... Are you using Video card?

Well it might be interfering IRQ I/O (input/output) with it that's why? I say put it on your last PCI slot.

-------AGP
-------PCI=1
-------PCI=2
-------PCI=3
sound-PCI=4

hey bro

i did what you said and it didnt work the sound is still late , i just did the diagnostics test that came with the sound card driver and the direct sound part of it failed i dont know what that means can you help me out please . Thanks.

Sounds like the drivers for your soundcard have become screwed up somehow. Try uninstalling the soundcard drivers, then install the newest one from the website of the manufacturer.
Edit:
And If that doesn't work, then I would try installing it another computer, to see if the problem lies with the card.

I've sent you email pretty told you the same thing and a few other things you can try but I guess you'll all set.. have fun :)

i did wat u said and the sound is still late , but the direct sound test passed, is there anything else that could be doing that..thanks

nothing really got 432 mb free of ram 31 process running only takes bout 50 seconds to load up all the way, n jus norton antivirus 2007 and internet explorer maximizer thats all

You have Norton AV 2007 disable that and try the game again. You need to see what's cause the sound problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back