SoundMax amomily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I am new in here, please be patient with me.

I inadvertantly uninstalled SoundMax from my machine; although I have re-installed the drivers, I have lost the Icon from the taskbar to open the controls.
Soundmax is not now an installed program - how do I reinstall the actual program and get the taskbar icon back ??

please advise
Z

Go to Control Panel, in there click Sounds and Audio Devices, on the first page there should be Place volume icon in Taskbar, click the box and see if the icon does not reappear.

thanks nickc.

The volume button is working fine - it is the Soundmax button (and program) that I cannot get to show on the taskbar. Grrrrrrrrr

This should be part of the install routine when installing the drivers. Try removing or disabling the sound card, rebooting the machine to remove the device from the device listing. Then restart the machine, re-enable the sound card and restart again. Then uses the install routine CD program to put it all back again. If you are offered the 'found new hardware' wizard, cancel it as all this will do is put the drivers back but not the software.

thankx Alberlionheart

thankx for the solution you offer.
I am off on holiday shortly but will follow your instructions when I return.
Will let you know how I get on with it.
Z

Yippee

Thanks for your advice AlbertLionheart.

SoundMAX program now fully installed again and working properly ......
I am a very happy bunny :)

zoril

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back