TechSpot

Spammer is Attacking!!!! Don't click on his AD!!!!!

1. Techspot is being attacked by a Spammer!!!!!
    :eek:
    I hate Spammers!!!!!

The user is - celebguy_dv

he's a spammer, he made like 40+ posts, all crap!!!!!

the mods are fixing things, but why is this ***** posting ads?

I'm not gonna click on the ad.

:confused:

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,690   +334

Yeh he hit up meeting spot pretty hard earlier, stayed on it quite a while. Then he moved outside of my forum, Phant - our local supermod should be on Got News here when he gets up. Phatman won't be up for a while and then wont' have time. Arris is doing a good job at cleaning up his forums. He probably posted over 150 times maybe more than 200 but we've been doing a pretty good job of cleaning it up considering Julio hasn't been around since this started, and the time that it occured.

3. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

I just got a whole load of fake email notifications from TechSpot forums this morning. This guy must either be nuts or maybe just incompetent.:D :D :D

4. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,628   +113

Well he is banned now. I tried to email him/her/it to explain exactly why but my email couldn't be delivered.
    Hopefully we won't see an increase of these types of spammers.

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

True dat. This only brings the community down and makes things worse and worse.

6. conradguerrero

conradguerrero TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 357

i think the ***** returned

he's already banned but he set off all these e-mails cause I have e-mail notification.

I hate spammers, I wanna kill Spammers!!!!!!!!!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.