Spiderman Or Scorpion King

TS | Crazyace

I do NOT goto the movies very often (its probobly been about a year), and tonight I'm going to take the better half out for a little party time (move is just the primer).. Any suggestions..

Spiderman. Watched it last night. Much better than I expected. I also despite the box office rankings I have heard Scorpion King isn't that great.
It will be interesting to see what others think.

Neither of them has come out over here yet. Still I liked The Mummy Returns so I'd go for the Scorpion King.

Spiderman for sure.

I don't think I could ever watch another film from Stephen Sommers after seeing The Mummy Returns. I can't believe how bad a sequel it turned out to be.

The Mummy Returns makes Tomb Raider look like it should have won the best picture Oscar. Can't see The Scorpion King going any better.

spider-man all the way. even though i have not seen it yet, people at school rave about it; most didnt like mummy II, so they didnt like scorpion king either...

Spiderman ROCKS MAN!

Its totally killer, just one complaint:

I didn't like the VERY end, I dont wanna spoil it for anyone though

Glad you liked Spiderman. I didn't really like the very end like you said either - I never read the comics really though - maybe it ends like that in the comics?

hehe, glad you enjoyed it. i also went this evening to see it. definitely worth my 7 bucks.

the ending.... yeh, i gotta complain about it too. but overall, it was a very very good movie. cant wait fer the sequel :D

One of my friends made me go watch the Rock in "The Scorpian King".
The only redeeming feature of this film is numerous scantily clad women. The Rock delivers his lines (not few enough for my liking) like Arnie did in his first movies, but worse!!!
It made "The One" with Jet Li seem like a work of Shakespeare!
Do not go and see the Scorpian King unless you really have nothing else to do, or there is anything better (99% of cinema releases) in the cinema!
:mad:

:( Still a couple of weeks away until I can see Spiderman... a similar thing will happen with Star Wars when it comes out :dead:

scorpion king was ok.... nothing special. i downloaded it but it wasn't worth a cinema visit certainly.

Originally posted by TS | Julio
:( Still a couple of weeks away until I can see Spiderman... a similar thing will happen with Star Wars when it comes out :dead:

How come you can't see things until a few weeks after they come out? Do you just run out of time?? But I would suggest seeing it.

Back