TechSpot

Spool32 causes invalid page fault in kernel32.dll

By jkimchy
Feb 1, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keep getting this blue screen after a while, not on startup. Using a Brothers HL5150D printer. Already tried changing SDRAM (64MB) with Win98 :eek:
  2. Paul

Paul TS Rookie Posts: 97

This is caused by a module fault you've got a corrupted file some wheres. Try running a Scandisk and a Defragmentation of your hard drive this should fix it. If not, you'll need to extract Spool32.exe from the Windows installation files,Spool32 is a core component of the Windows operating system. this is not caused by your ram,It is a 32-bit component that handles the spooling of print jobs . Why you get this error it is due to conflicts, bugs or corrupted files,I would guess you get these when running your printer.Do a scan disk of folders and files for errors first then do a complete scan disk after do a defrag.let me know whats kickin.I will help you out.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.