Sporadic BSODs! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting a lot of sporadic blue screens and it's driving me nuts. Sometimes they happen when my computer isn't being used, sometimes they happen under heavy load while gaming, while other times I can go 2 weeks without a single problem.

I've tested my ram with memtest86 and it found nothing. Checked voltages and they were all normal. Temps never exceed 60c on my processor.

Windows XP pro service pack 2
Intel Pentium 4, 3000 MHz
1536 MB DDr SDRAM(2 512 and 2 256)
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
RADEON X800 PRO (256 MB)
NEC MultiSync FE991SB [19" CRT]
Creative SB0350 Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card
2 Physical hard drive partitioned into 3 logical drives

My last 5 minidumps are attached. If I missed anything important, let me know.

I've also updated as many of my drivers as I could think of.

Shenanigans, first things first. #1, Welcome to Techspot!! #2, Please read https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html and https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33297.html Please hold the minidumps for now, and please use the edit button instead of double posting. PLEASE read the second link!!

Now, down to business. Can you give us the stop code behind your blue screen, and all the technical information that's displayed? (hex numbers, file names, etc). That will be MUCH more helpful in determining your source.

What programs do you have open when you crash? What stuff in your system tray, and do you have any extra services? What have you tried to alleviate things, and what changes? Do you know of any pattern to make things happen more often?

All of your minidumps are crashed without pattern and it is symptom of hardware error. Two minidumps are crashed with memory corruption and it is also the symptom of faulty ram. Some faulty ram can pass memtest. Reseat the memory module to another memory slot. If it still crashes, replace the ram from another PC. If your windows does not crash, the ram is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back