Sprint announces special edition HTC One M8, Spotify partnership

By Shawn Knight
Apr 29, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Sprint has announced a special edition HTC One M8 that targets music lovers. The Harmon Kardon edition HTC One M8 includes a set of Harman Kardon headphones, a custom color scheme and tuned audio for better sounding playback.

Read more
  2. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,729   +1,093

Looks like a pretty sweet package. Too bad Sprint would have to throw in a year of free service to get me back on that cellular glacier they call a network.
  3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,212   +174

Nice headphones, this would make a sweet deal even sweeter.
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,340   +1,938

Gee, thanks how thoughtful but I've got more important things to do with a phone other than listen to music, which is probably at the very bottom of my list. Not for me.
  5. RebelFlag

RebelFlag TS Addict Posts: 134   +66

This may surprise you, but it is not all about you. For many people their phone now serves a double purpose as a portable music player. Apparently you are not one of these people, but in the future if you have nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation, try just talking to yourself instead of typing. That way you will only aggravate 1 person.

I would be interested in this phone if it wasn't limited to the Sprint network. Sprint has a terrible signal in my area. Maybe they will bring this phone to Verizon also.
  6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,340   +1,938

Oh no, I'm totally surprised.
    Rule no.1: If you don't like other peoples remarks, ignore them, you have that option. Were all entitled to our opinions (yes, even you).
  7. Got to love how the picture shows the phone with the 'data connectivity lost' icon at the top of the screen.
    Yep - Its definitely on Sprint !