TechSpot

Sprint's new tiered pre-paid wireless plans start at $35 per month

By Shawn Knight
Sep 16, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. After taking over the helm at Sprint last month, billionaire entrepreneur Marcelo Claure has been working at a feverish pace to try and "stop the bleeding" as rival T-Mobile chief John Legere recently put it.

Read more

2. Too bad I'm leaving sprint after 15 years because the "new" network keeps dropping my calls and delivering my emails late. Also for the last 3 months, Sprint was adding lines to my family account every week. The thing is, I wasn't adding them! I didn't know who these people were. They still haven't been able to fix the issue as they keep trying to charge $500 every month for another phone and line they keep adding to my account! Cheap service for cheap service. I guess you get what you pay for. Allocating more of my paycheck to Verizon.

3. MarksCComputers

MarksCComputers TS Rookie

I've been irritated with sprint the too. I've been a customer since MCI. I recently broke my IPhone and needed a quick replacement until I had a chance to fix it. They had different prices online, on the phone, and in the store. The sales department was out and wasn't allowed to get the refurb 4s I wanted from the online or business sales inventory. They also couldn't charge the $49 to my bill even though they were going to issue a $49 rebate in 4-6 weeks. I pointed out that they had done that for me for 17 years. Apparently they just can't now. I ended up getting the phone at Best Buy for $1 new and they gave me a $50 gift card. I got paid $49 instead of paying! It is sad that a non sprint employee could do so much better than any of the sprint sales departments. Their network is still the best in my area though.