Inactive Stange Google Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamy_Goodness

hi guys, not sure if this is a problem or not, but here goes:

I'm using Opera 10.10 as my default browser, but since a few days ago the Google page looks slightly different than usual. I still get my search results, but it's just bothering me as I didn't customize my Google search page in any way (If that's even possible).
The weird thing is that I've got 10.51 installed as well but it still looks "normal", so does IE.
I'm not being redirected in any way. Attached are screenshots of the "old" and the "new" appearance.
Notice the Search and Lucky buttons, also the lack of a shadow on the Google image. Also the lack of the radio buttons directly under Search and Feeling Lucky.

Incidentally, I'm using 10.10 on another machine but it's appearance hasn't changed at all.

Has anybody else come across this?
Thanks.

EDIT: Over-sized images have been removed.

The images don't tell us anything other than they are slightly different. The top image is displayed on Google Internet Explorer. The bottom image is displayed on Google Opera. That's why they look different. My displays with IE and Firefox are also different.

Browsers don't always 'read' a page the same. I'm going to remove the over-sized images.

The images don't tell us anything other than they are slightly different. The top image is displayed on Google Internet Explorer. The bottom image is displayed on Google Opera. That's why they look different. My displays with IE and Firefox are also different.

Browsers don't always 'read' a page the same. I'm going to remove the over-sized images.

Sorry about the images. As for the browsers - yes I do realise that different browsers read a page differently but the thing is that it only changed about a week ago.
I guess I'm just trying to figure out / understand what could've brought about the change.

If you suspect malware, we will need the information produced by following the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal steps HERE.

Leave the logs when finished and we will review them for malware,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back