Star Wars Kid On Cbs

vassil3427

Hey Anybody that can,
CBS is having a special on that kid that danced to the star Wars music in that video that was passed all around the net...just thought I'd tell you, it'll be on in like a couple minutes

Anybody else see it? They said the kid dropped out of school and is in pshyciatric care because of the tape. His parents are also suing the kids that posted it on the web....crazy....

This kid missed the boat.

He could have his own TV show by now.

Instead, he wants to hide under his bed.

I agree, I bet there were countless things he could have done with that little tape, but he opted not to and just suffer from what has happened.

Editors have done some pritty cool stuff to the tape though, have you seen recent versions?

This is just silly for the boy to drop out of school and admitted into medical care. I don't know any reason why he should be suffering when he's actually famous now.

Yes, I have seen a few versions of the video before. I don't think its too embarrising, there are other things in life that can provoke bigger embarassment.

But other things would be quite so embarrising as a few 100 million pepole seeing you dancing around the place

lol i just now saw this i thought he was gonna do some flips or soemthing o well. this just proves wat the internet can do

Back