Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 graphics card problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force master

I installed the game but it says I need a new graphics card. Is there a way to by pass the need for a new graphics card?

One way is to go to Start > Run and type in dxdiag. When it finishes loading, click on the "Display" tab to find your graphics solution.

The name and chip type of your graphics "card." That would help tell whether or not your graphics card meets the minimum requirements of the game, It probably doesn't but at least we know what you have.

Yes. Both the onboard graphics and the Nvidia graphics card are not supported by the game. So to answer your question, I see no way to avoid getting a better graphics card to play your game.

From the LucasArts website FAQs:

Q: Will the program work with my TNT/TNT2 chipset video card?
A: The TNT/TNT2 chipsets will not run the program. Those are older chipsets that do not support the functionality required for the game.

Q: Will the program work on a system with an Intel 82810/82815 onboard video card?
A: The Intel 810/815 chipsets do not meet the minimum requirements to run the program. The program a card that supports hardware T&L (Transform and Lighting), and the Intel 810/815 chipsets do not have the required DirectX functionality necessary to run the game.

Check for yourself. Click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back