Starting game clients = blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting most games which after it starts to load will cause a blue screen. As for the equipment used to play the games it meets all requirements.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 100000ea
BCP1: 86346C78
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini030909-01.dmp
C:\Users\Darcy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER12093-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Darcy\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF60E.tmp.version.txt

Any insight on how I could fix this problem would be much appreciated.

Hello Deusex
Please provide system specs, including OS information.
Please attach your Minidumps (try zipping 3 or 4) and attaching them to your next post.

Well, for the minidumps they are all together in the zip.. one is from the very start one from around the middle of the file and the very last two. Like total, would be around 108 so.. yeah. As for the system specs ect. I will attach a dxdiag.txt

You have an issue with your video drivers...

I would use something like Driver Cleaner to completely uninstall all traces of any drivers and install a fresh version of your updated drivers.
See this thread for a similar kind of issue...
https://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-28839-problem-with-nvidia-graphics-driver.html
or
https://www.techspot.com/vb/all/win...hiba3Cwbr20/t-23056-Direct3D-not-working.html

Your specific issue on your latest dump...
THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M (100000ea)
The device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for hardware to become idle. This usually indicates problem with the hardware itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. ...
Arguments:
Arg1: 86294d78, Pointer to a stuck thread object. Do .thread then kb on it to find
the hung location.
Arg2: 00000000, Pointer to a DEFERRED_WATCHDOG object.
Arg3: 00000000, Pointer to offending driver name.
Arg4: 00000000, Number of times "intercepted" bugcheck 0xEA was hit (see notes).

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_THREAD: 86294d78
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_FAULT
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xEA
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8b9e4b60 to 82cd9759
IMAGE_NAME: dxgkrnl.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4893b1df
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xEA_IMAGE_dxgkrnl.sys

(I abbreviated the report a little...)
Explanatory Note:
If you have switched from NVidia to ATI this may be the source of your issue, as the NVidia drivers do not always completely uninstall... I have also seen reports of NVidea drivers being present when no NVidia card was ever on the system... Thus my recommendation for Driver Cleaner.

So, we tried everything you said.. now we get a "the INF file was not found" error when trying to install the drivers. i'll post the file. Any insight on how this can be correct or fixed would help much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back