Startup problem

Hi,
Can anyone help with a problem with my PC ? on startup I get "Please enter setup to recover BIOS setting"
Action I take - press F1 into setup, press ESC -press OK . machine then boots up normally?
The date time etc are all current so they have been retained (so don't think its battery)
This happens on every startup. I have tried updating the BIOS and flashed that from Asus site so thats current.. Any suggestions greatly appreciatied.
PC-
Processor AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2001, 11/09/2014

SMBIOS Version 2.5

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Motherboard –Asus M5A78L-MUSM3

Go into bios.
look for where the date and time menu is located. change it to reflect your current time and date and save.
look for where the storage drives (hdd/ssd/dvd-rw drive) menu is located. detect all storage and save.
change boot order to hdd1 (first), hdd2 (second, if applicable), dvd-rw or usb devices (third) and save.

Go into bios.
look for where the date and time menu is located. change it to reflect your current time and date and save.
look for where the storage drives (hdd/ssd/dvd-rw drive) menu is located. detect all storage and save.
change boot order to hdd1 (first), hdd2 (second, if applicable), dvd-rw or usb devices (third) and save.
Many thanks for your help..thats sorted it.

Back