Static sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using Windows XP. I have good stereo speakers. I am a member of MusicMatch and listen to my downloads all the time. Today the songs have a static sound in the background of the music. The only change I made to the computer was to upgrade to Microsoft 7 explorer. I played the music on Microsoft media program and the same static. I relax listening to the music rather than watch TV. Help me if you can. Thanks

TheeMrFrog said:
I am using Windows XP. I have good stereo speakers. I am a member of MusicMatch and listen to my downloads all the time. Today the songs have a static sound in the background of the music. The only change I made to the computer was to upgrade to Microsoft 7 explorer. I played the music on Microsoft media program and the same static. I relax listening to the music rather than watch TV. Help me if you can. Thanks

Hi

I get a static noise on my Laptop if the microphone is enabled, it goes away when I mute it, some kind of feedback.

Whilst it's not an answer it might be a pointer, if you have a microphone on the PC ( I also know packard bell monitors have the microphone and speakers on them).

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back