TechSpot

1. TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Autumn Sale starts, wallets begin to cry

By Scorpus ยท 7 replies
Nov 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It's that time of the year again, where your wallets scream as you throw your money at a Steam sale. The 2013 Steam Autumn Sale has begun and will continue to run until December 3, offering the usual fantastic deals...

Read more

2. TitoBXNY

TitoBXNY TS Addict Posts: 229   +49

I just picked up Brothers: A tale of two sons on Steam. The competition is fierce though, Amazon and other sites are trying to take some of that Steam away.

3. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Maniac Posts: 350   +112

I love how if you scroll to the bottom of the page it shows you the opposite season for each hemisphere :D

4. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Addict Posts: 365   +38

And now I keep wondering and telling myself why my wallet is never obese how can I ever save some money if these sales and offers keep coming out :S I can never resist the temptation to buy new games

5. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,269   +224

Imho they should have had Autumn sale back in October to November rather than month before Winter sale ^^

6. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,623   +937

Finally picked up skyrim...
    Hoping to get an earlier COD MW game for $<10.

7. Picked up Trials Evolution Gold for $5.

8. baN893

baN893 TS Enthusiast Posts: 83   +10

Haven't picked up anything yet. Own most games I would actually spend time playing. Of course, there are the other 218 games I also have that I'll probably never have time to play...