TechSpot

Steam Autumn Sale starts, wallets begin to cry

By Scorpus
Nov 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It's that time of the year again, where your wallets scream as you throw your money at a Steam sale. The 2013 Steam Autumn Sale has begun and will continue to run until December 3, offering the usual fantastic deals...

Read more

2. TitoBXNY

TitoBXNY TS Enthusiast Posts: 139   +17

I just picked up Brothers: A tale of two sons on Steam. The competition is fierce though, Amazon and other sites are trying to take some of that Steam away.

3. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Addict Posts: 414   +112

I love how if you scroll to the bottom of the page it shows you the opposite season for each hemisphere :D

4. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Booster Posts: 424   +38

And now I keep wondering and telling myself why my wallet is never obese how can I ever save some money if these sales and offers keep coming out :S I can never resist the temptation to buy new games

5. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 976   +99

Imho they should have had Autumn sale back in October to November rather than month before Winter sale ^^

6. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,978   +390

Finally picked up skyrim...
    Hoping to get an earlier COD MW game for $<10.

7. Picked up Trials Evolution Gold for $5.

8. baN893

baN893 TS Member Posts: 85   +10

Haven't picked up anything yet. Own most games I would actually spend time playing. Of course, there are the other 218 games I also have that I'll probably never have time to play...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.