Step #1 Sayin Hello-check!

By Thcranky1
Jul 30, 2003
  1. Hey you,

I'm Matthew...or Thcranky1. No I'm not angry or mad I'm named this because I'm almost always in a good mood. The thing is that since I started visiting chat forums like Yahoo and Win Messenger and the so many people say things and then turn right around and contradict themselves I felt this name would be right at home.
    Anyway, I built a comp about a year ago and have fallen into the addiction. I'm currently enrolled at the University of Phoenix online for Comp Sci/Tech-Networking. I recommend anyone thinking about college or returning for further education to check out U of Phoenix. I think it is great and with the way things are in the US right now you need only answer about 4 questions for student loans. So easy to get grants now as well.
    I motocross (KX125) love enduros (KLR650) have played the guitar for 25 years(Jackson DK1 Custom,Ibanez RG550,Ibanez Destroyer,Yamaha Elec/Acoustic 12 String & Takamine Acoustic 6 String)
    I do a lot of writing so i tend to elaborate a bit,as you can tell. Hope I can meet and acquaint myself with each and everyone of you.
    Oh yeah! Stand up against the RIAA!!!!!
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

That sounds like a good life. I just graduated from the University fo Missouri - Rolla, with a degree in Engineering Management, with classes in computer engineering. Only problem is I have yet to find a job. That will only come with time.

Anyway glad to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy your time here, as you will find most of the poeple here very friendly and knowledgable. :wave:
  3. XtR-X

XtR-X TS Rookie Posts: 863

I like you already. :cool:

Uh... looks like Bucky has got a new friend.... *hehe*

Yeah, welcome.
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

A great first post, glad to have you on board!
  5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,588   +278

Nice to have you here. I'm sure your input will be a good addition to the forum membership... ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.