Stickers !! (no not Stickies)

Ididmyc600

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some replacement stickers that are now worn and blank on my laptop, one is the small silver "Intel Inside" and the other is a slightly larger one that I think said "Designed for Xp" with the Windows Flag on it.?

I'm planning to sell it soon on Ebay and would like it to look a bit newer and I feel the old blank stickers make it look a bit dull, I suppose at a push I could peel them off, but....

Regards

Ask your friendly local computer shop?

Intel stickers come with Intel processors. The "designed for" stickers are only for MS partners who have had their machines certified AFAIK.

IMHO, you should just remove the stickers for a cleaner look.

Nodsu said:
Ask your friendly local computer shop?

Intel stickers come with Intel processors. The "designed for" stickers are only for MS partners who have had their machines certified AFAIK.

IMHO, you should just remove the stickers for a cleaner look.

I cant ask my Local PC shop, I upset him badly a few months back when he tried ripping me off for a part that was faulty.

Seems that removing them for that cleaner look may be the best bet, i'm thinking of having the laptop customised, talking of which check this ebay item out
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXCELLENT-PINK-DELL-LATITUDE

Kind of thinking of doing something like that, or maybe in Blue or Silver, beats the old black anyday...

Will let you know.,.

Regards

Back