Stop : 0x00000050 (oxb72f3f64, 0x00000000,0xf72f3f64,0x00000000)

hi there guys ...

I`m really glad the I found this forum ..

I`m really new to this ... installed and did mantainance for lots of computers and notebooks etc. linux windows experienced lots of problems with them but never had this one before and I got stuck ... no ideeas no clues .

Now I`ve recently bought a mini hp from ebay .... seller claiming the laptop is new etc. only prbl it was he said : "can`t find ntldr "

So I said .. that is nothgin I`ll just buy it cheap in my thinking and install windows and that is it ..

But things are not really as planned ...
After I made 2 bootable usb`s to so I can install the xp from them on the mini .. I keep receiving this errors .

Stop : 0x00000050 (oxb72f3f64, 0x00000000,0xf72f3f64,0x00000000)
ntfs.sys page fault in non paginated area

The problem is that I get this error while installing the windows while the setup copies the files from usb to hdd ... and I can`t get to the dumps .. or it doesn`t dump at all ... but still if it would I could not get to them to read them or post them ...
Now I have tried all sorts of things format the usb in fat , I`m getting as well a blue sreen fatfast.sys related ..

I can`t explain myself what is wrong ... windows that I`m trying to inst is xp sp3 a 2010 version . Laptop looks new ... it moves fast like hell it writes fast on the hdd but at 50% copy I get the fault .

any help would be appreciated
thanx in advance

The reason you are not getting help with your BSOD is because this needed to be posted in the BSOD forum. The mods may move this to the sppropriate place.

Meanwhile...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back